Window Tinting Company In St. Louis, Missouri
Dalo Motoring is the premier auto window tinting in St. Louis. Getting your window tinted is one of the top upgrades asked by new car owners. Quality window tinting film and proficient installation are necessary to stick out from the crowd. Dalo Motoring specializes automotive window tinting St. Louis company, we have been tinting cars and trucks for several decades and have the knowledge, experiences, and tools needed to get the job completed the correct way. Our modern, ultra-clean facility ensures precision accuracy for the most excellent quality tint job available anywhere near St. Louis Missouri. Here are the benefits to tinting your windows.
DALO Custom installs window tint on any make, any model. DALO automotive window films are engineered to enhance your vehicle's appearance, provide the performance you demand, and protect your investment. Known for their quality, color stability, and patented scratch-resistant coating, DALO films are durable and virtually maintenance free.
Window Tinting Advantages
- Avoid overheating – tint can help cool your vehicle’s interior nearly 60%. This is a must on those hot summer days.
- Skin Protection- Harmful UV rays from the sun can cause skin cancer. Tinting your car can block 99% of these damaging rays.
- Shatter protection- In an auto accident, tinting can help shattered glass hold together, protecting the occupants of the vehicle.
- Safer driving/ Glare reduction – Tinting reduces dangerous glare from the sun, snow, and other headlights, helping you drive safely
- Enhanced Privacy- Tinting protects your privacy and contents within a car. What a burglar can’t see, they won’t steal
- Prevents cracking & fading – Harmful UV rays and heat cause car upholstery to crack and fade. Car tint is sunscreen for your car
PROTECT YOU FROM THAT HOT SUN!
Ultraviolet (UV) rays can cause damage to a vehicle's interior - and to human skin. DALO film forms a protective barrier that blocks up to 99% of UV rays, which keeps your car's interior looking newer, longer, and shields you and your passengers from UV exposure.
The sun's rays can cause a car's interior to become unbearably hot. Installing a high-performance window film can reduce your car's interior surface temperatures by as much as 29°F creating a more comfortable ride, lessening the burden on the air conditioning system, and saving fuel.